Caffeine has started being a part of our daily routine majorly in the form of coffee. Most of us prefer coffee over tea now because of its soothing effects and wonderful taste. This soothing effect is because of a certain amount of caffeine present in coffee. Caffeine, as feared by some people, has some negative effects on our bodies. We often might think that does caffeine stunt your growth? Although many researches have brought forward negative image of caffeine but in actual, caffeine does not stunt growth in any way. In fact, it leaves great beneficial effects on your body whenever you have it.
As coffee is the major source of caffeine known to us, we will prove with examples that what caffeine can do well to your body through this source:
- Coffee, and in other words caffeine, can increase your brain capacity. You are better able to concentrate on things for a longer time. Make sure you make your coffee sweet enough for getting that benefit.
- Severe heart diseases can be prevented with a regular and moderate intake of coffee.
- Chances of diabetes can be reduced, especially in women.
- Other major cardiovascular disorders can also be effectively prevented.
- The adults using caffeine through coffee can keep Alzheimer’s disease away for a longer time.
- This caffeine can also work well in reducing the risk of Parkinson’s disease from developing in your body.
- Both the genders can keep themselves safe from colon cancer by having coffee regularly, almost about 4 cups a day.
- Caffeine can stunt growth of cancerous cells in your skin, hence minimizing the risk of skin cancer. Moreover you will feel your skin to be fresh and glowing after having caffeine through coffee regularly.
- Coffee, and specifically caffeine, provides the necessary amount of energy to your body that is used during your workout. Moreover this cup of coffee will help your body to normalize and make the post-exercise pains less severe.
- It surprisingly increases your longevity as well.
These were the benefits that you can have if you take in caffeine in the form of coffee on daily basis. But caffeine is found in so many other good sources as well that can be used easily for getting hold of even greater benefits and keeping away the image that it can stunt growth.
- Growth of a child
- Child Growth and Development
- Does weed stunt growth?
- Will coffee stunt growth
- Can caffeine stunt growth
Among the most popular sources of caffeine, other than coffee, are tea and cola. Tea has innumerable benefits for your health even if we keep caffeine aside.
Presence of caffeine in tea adds to the value that this natural drink provides us with. Colas, if taken in moderated amounts, also deliver the right amount of caffeine that your body needs. Rest of the benefits will be taken care of by caffeine alone once it enters into your body.